LaunchBox Community Forums

Hey guys, I know many of you in the scene are into your cabs or would hopefully one day like to own/build your own cabs.  Well I managed to get 7 cabs to give away to anyone world wide, so thought you may be interested :D  Here is the details:

I cant wait to see what everyone is going to come up with but its just awesome to be able to do something like this :D  I know many of you are into your art and designing themes, so now its a cool chance to put that talent into getting a cab for yourself :D

Edited by SIMPLY AUSTIN
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Patham said:

Very cool. Not something I'd have the skills to win but I can definitely see a few members here winning this thing.

Lol, yeah I watched that video last night and thought oh great a chance to win a cab. Then I saw what was required, oh well. I cant draw to save my life, I am really really bad at it! :) But I am sure there will be some fantastic entry's and some very happy winners.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patham said:

Yeah, I hear ya. Not to mention I'm horrible at building things. I didn't get far enough in the video to see but are these prizes kits you have to build, or are they already assembled and good to go? I might be able to handle setting up the technical end with games and such but if I have to build the cab I'd be really screwed. I won't have to worry about that though, haha, I'll flunk the art test. But yeah, I can definitely see someone that contributes to the themes and such around here winning. In fact, I'm rooting for them. :)

Yeah they are flat pack cabs, so need putting together yourself. Also it is just the cab, so you have to supply your own screen and controls, which obviously all needs wiring up. So yeah I'm with you there I wouldn't no where to start. People will love it though putting together there own cab from scratch.

• Like 1

If its the same ones I've seen Austin put together before it is all layed  out and you just line it up and screw it together shouldn't be to hard. I'm not the most handy guy in the world but I can definitely turn some screws. Now if I only had some art talent.

• Like 1