LaunchBox Community Forums

Images for big box wheel

Moosetracks

If you have clear logos downloaded, all you do is go into your general options and find the setting that allows you to bind any keyboard key to the switch view option. I have mine mapped to my space bar and if i want a different platform or games list view, i just press my space bar.

The above is all of the top of my head and not in front of BB but can post more details later today if you need.

11 hours ago, Moosetracks said:

How can I choose images for the wheels in big box.  I have the first wheel showing playlist, and I would like to use some of the artwork instead of plain text.   

Do you mean getting your clear logos to appear in your Big Box wheel instead of plain text? Make sure your images are named correctly and added to the images/clear logo folder for your playlist or platform. If they are still not appearing, go into the options menu in Big Box, choose Image Cache, and refresh all images. They should appear in Big Box after that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...