LaunchBox Community Forums

How to show gameplay screenshots instead of title screenshots @ Game Details Screen Big Box

MisterTP

When I scroll through the gamelist (Clear Logo's), each game detail shows the boxart and title screen. Which is cool, however,  I want it to show gameplay screenshots instead of the title screen.

Is there an easy way to change this setting?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi and welcome, This has to be set in the LaunchBox options. Go to Tools/Options/Images/ScreenshotPriorities check the ones you want then move the gameplay one to the top of the list. This will use gameplay images first and fall back to the other images in the order you have them in the list if a gameplay screenshot does not exist. 

Haha, soooooo true, there are so many options and possibilities to consider, it can be a little overwhelming.

But I feel like I have to make a decision and say: now it's good enough, otherwise I'll never stop tweaking and having 4 hour-per-night sleep (I... just... can't... stop.. :P). I'm glad it's all working, except for a few MAME games.

The endresult is breathtaking really, best 20 dollars I ever spend :D.

• Like 1

Just to note, any Priorities option in LaunchBox requires Premium. The Game Details portion in the options menu has some customization, but it's more showing and hiding whole sections of metadata, not what goes where like priorities.

Edit: Screenshot Priorities does do what you want it to do though.

• 3 years later...