LaunchBox Community Forums

crisemmm Border Clear Logo Set

crisemmm

• 3 months later...

Most of these are actually crylen's bordered logos. Im pretty sure the arcade classics with the blue gradient background is my edit, but I've added and edited so much of the original photoshop file I'm not entirely sure if I did it lol.  I uploaded that photoshop file that crylen shared years ago, along with my edits already. It will have most of these, the gray bordered ones are in there. Speaking of, I've been working on some playlist logos in this style and adding them to the PSD, will be uploading that version sometime soon as well.

Edited by damageinc86

20 minutes ago, chadfi said:

I don't see anything by a user named Crylen on this site. They are not posted in the platform media download section. 

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/38417-crylens-framed-logo-artwork-updated-with-my-own-logo-edits/

and this is the Psd file that has everything in it. Crylen set it up with folders and layers so all you have to do is make the one you want visible and then save as PNG. Also well organized for adding to it and doing your own edits. I think the file was too big to upload, that's why I put it in a thread.

Edited by damageinc86

4 minutes ago, damageinc86 said:

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/38417-crylens-framed-logo-artwork-updated-with-my-own-logo-edits/

and this is the Psd file that has everything in it. Crylen set it up with folders and layers so all you have to do is make the one you want visible and then save as PNG. Also well organized for adding to it and doing your own edits. I think the file was too big to upload, that's why I put it in a thread.

If it is that 80meg file in the first post, you could absolutely upload that to the download section. It may be to big to post directly into a thread, but that's why we have the download section, it will accept much larger files than that.

@neil9000 huh, then I can't remember why I didn't put it in the downloads section. Did they not allow psd files before? I know there was something that didn't work. But I'll get it up there.

@chadfi I can zip up what I have from the crylen set, as it's what I use for my clear logos. 

Edited by damageinc86

On 9/11/2017 at 0:00 AM, damageinc86 said:

Most of these are actually crylen's bordered logos. Im pretty sure the arcade classics with the blue gradient background is my edit, but I've added and edited so much of the original photoshop file I'm not entirely sure if I did it lol.  I uploaded that photoshop file that crylen shared years ago, along with my edits already. It will have most of these, the gray bordered ones are in there. Speaking of, I've been working on some playlist logos in this style and adding them to the PSD, will be uploading that version sometime soon as well.

Not sure who the artist is but if it is you then hats off to you mate. I had this pack for years with my hyperspin and just thought id share it with ya'll

i take no credit in this

• 3 weeks later...