LaunchBox Community Forums

Amazon dropping their unlimited plan. Panic mode! Help find a new unlimited backup solution.

ALIE

1 hour ago, ALIE said:

and its not possible to just browse backed-up files and pic what ever i want to restore?

Yes you can - you login to your account on Backblaze, go to "View/Restore files", select the files/folders you want to restore and tell it to restore.

Might be a little bit of a biased post too, but BackBlaze does some really amazing blog posts on various industry, company and world stuff related to their function.

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/sync-vs-backup-vs-storage/

Their quarterly drive reliability posts are the data I needed to know I wasn't crazy about the whole Seagate drive thing. I thought I just kept getting bad units until I read those reports. Granted, they ride their drives HARD, but it's a good way to see 5 year use projections in 4-8 months.