LaunchBox Community Forums

Super Nintendo Mini Announced (and it's sold out on Amazon UK )

ALIE

Sold out on Amazon. Uk

Gamestop UK seems to have it.  but I can't create a account since no matter what phone number I use during registration it says not valid. 

Guess I have to keep an eye out on the Danish stores. 

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Super-Nintendo-Entertainment-System/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Super-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1238330.html

Edited by ALIE

Yeah, I hope it's more available other than lining up at 6am for the one day a store gets like 6 in stock and scooped up instantly.

I really wanted an NES Classic but not enough to line up at 6am or pay scalper prices and I won't be doing that for the SNES Classic if the same thing happens. I have my emulators and I am fine with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lordmonkus said:

Yeah, I hope it's more available other than lining up at 6am for the one day a store gets like 6 in stock and scooped up instantly.

I really wanted an NES Classic but not enough to line up at 6am or pay scalper prices and I won't be doing that for the SNES Classic if the same thing happens. I have my emulators and I am fine with them.

Yah I only just bought a nes mini today 10$ more the new.  Used but from a fairly big site that refurbish consoles. 2 years Guarantee which it nice. 

3 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

That is a good deal.

Yah I shook my head and bought it as fast as possible. Until now the best I had seen was around 200% the original asking price ?

Edited by ALIE

9 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

Yeah, here in Canada I see them on the buy and sell sites for 200-300% mark up. Fuck that.

Ass holes like the person who's already has it up on Ebay.

I really want the EU version I would almost pay what he's  asking  ?.

Snes was my first console. Not my first gaming experience but it was the first console I had in my room as kid that was mine and not My older Brothers.

American design not so much :)

Edited by ALIE