LaunchBox Community Forums

Emumovies

Kmetz7547

So I tried adding my 1st system into launchbox. (Snes).  I have a premium account as well as premium with emumovies.  I followed all the steps to add artwork AMD movies.  It did its thing overnight and I woke up to only the first maybe 60 games out of 783 have video snaps.  All artwork was scraped but it seems the movie snaps just stopped downloading for some reason after the 1st 60 or so games..  Is there a reason for this? 

Retropie is pre-configured to know the exact hardware of the device, in this case a raspberry pi, so actually uses really shitty retroarch cores as a result of the standard way it works. Yes it makes setup easy, but uses really bad cores compared to anything on the PC side. Retroarch is actually quite straight forward and simple to use these day's, if you have any queries and questions fire away, that's why we are here.