LaunchBox Community Forums

Imported Games are Blank

hoosier1

When I import games for Gameboy Color each game is totally blank. Doesn't even have the launchbox logo that it should have if no images were downloaded. I can hover the mouse over the area it should be and highlight it, and then I can right or left click as usual and start or edit that game but it has no image there at all. Have selected and edited individual games and even if they have images downloaded nothing shows up. I have even tried deleting the entire gameboy color platform, and did it over importing all games and it is the same. All of the games import, but are completely blank. 

37 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

If you go to your Launchbox/Images/Game Boy Color folder are there images in there?

Yes. First thing I checked. When I go in to  edit per game the images show up in the bottom right of the edit screen as well. I also made sure the image file had the same name as each game but that isn't the issue either.

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

In the top right of launchbox is a image type dropdown, is that on the correct image type?

It's correct. Changing it doesn't help. What is strange is that where the game image should be it just has the name of the game. If I click on it the background image for that game comes up in the background but none of the other images will display where the game should be.

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

Have you renamed the platform at all since you imported? Also if you go to Tools/Manage Platforms and double click your Game Boy Color platform, then click the folders tab there are they all pointing to the correct location?

Haven't renamed it. Had already checked if it pointed to the correct folder and it was. I just finished deleting the gameboy color platform, and all the images, and imported everything again and downloaded the images from the net to see if that would work and it did not. Starting from scratch it does the same thing. I'm out of ideas. Thinking about deleting and reinstalling launchbox entirely.