LaunchBox Community Forums

Lot of Arcade Games should also be in the own System like Sega Model 2, 3 and so on

Chris Kant

Dear all,

I am working now on my arcade games and found out that Systems like Sega ST-V, Hikaru, Model 2 and 3 etc have their own system registered but the Games are only found under Arcade.

So does it make sense that all the Games should also placed in the own specific system or should all be placed under Arcade AND the other systems should get rid of. In that case I could build my system and "link" it to the Arcade.

are there future plans? then I would start also with setting the games up under their own systems. This is a bit easier thanks to the great plug in

2 hours ago, DOS76 said:

I believe there has been talk of that but I'm not sure what is happening about it.

how can we proceed the next steps? how should we contact then? @Jason Carr

But how can I add the System like Sammy Atomiswave which should then scraped it as Arcade? There is no chance to choose it during the import process.

59eb6fa695374_Bildschirmfoto2017-10-21um18_01_03.thumb.png.bffaa47141617e162bb7320cbe259a59.png

Edited by Chris Kant