LaunchBox Community Forums

Save Filters in BigBox?

Cood

On systems that have multiple regions (ex. PlayStation) I would like the default game list to have a filter for North America. BigBox has the ability to set a filter like this but I do not see any way to save this filter nor make it the default when loading in the future. Hoping I'm missing something simple here?

I know that I could create "playlists" in LaunchBox but that's not really what I'm after. I don't want a new platform, just to filter down an existing one. The other option I see is to sort all the games in LaunchBox by region and then bulk hide the ones I don't want. The already existing filter option is still the ideal method though, just need it to persist.

Side note (feature request): Would be handy if the filter dialog could query a distinct pick list for a given field. 

Thanks a bunch for any help or info!

• 3 years later...

Is there an existing Feature Request for this? Would love to upvote this. Since I'm moving over from HyperSpin, I'm looking for a way to mimic the way they do Favorites. Going to filter and having a pre-defined "Favorites = is true" filter that I could toggle on/off would be fantastic.

• Like 1