LaunchBox Community Forums

Emumovies trouble with sync, HD quality?

e2zippo

Hey! Just signed up for Emumovies to complete my collection with beautiful videos! 

However, I'm having some problems. 

I want to download the maximum available quality from Emumovies, and there are currently three options, LQ HQ and HD.

Some systems, like Wii for instance have a lot of snaps available in HD (1920x1080). But Launchbox is not picking any of them up, despite choosing only HD in the Metadata wizard, and it's missing many games even if I choose tick HQ as well.

Any ideas?

My folder names for Wii look like this, and Xenoblade Chronicles [SX4E01] and the filenames, Xenoblade Chronicles [SX4E01].wbfs

For instance, Xenoblade Chronicles did download a HQ video, but not HD, although it's available. 

Donkey Kong Country Returns look like this, and it did download a HQ video. 

Folder name: Donkey Kong Country Returns [SF8E01]

File name: SF8E01.wbfs

But Epic Mickey that look like this did not download anything.

Folder name: Disney Epic Mickey [SEMP4Q]

File name: SEMP4Q.wbfs

What happens if I tick both HQ and HD, is HD prioritized before HQ?

Edit: Tried renaming Epic Mickey folder and file name to just Epic Mickey but that didn't find anything either.

I can download the snaps available in HD from the FTP and edit manually, but I have a lot of Wii games, and it would take quite some time! 

Thanks!

Edited by e2zippo

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 12:58 PM, e2zippo said:

Hey! Just signed up for Emumovies to complete my collection with beautiful videos! 

However, I'm having some problems. 

I want to download the maximum available quality from Emumovies, and there are currently three options, LQ HQ and HD.

Some systems, like Wii for instance have a lot of snaps available in HD (1920x1080). But Launchbox is not picking any of them up, despite choosing only HD in the Metadata wizard, and it's missing many games even if I choose tick HQ as well.

Any ideas?

Sounds a lot like the issue posted here: 

@Jason Carr thougth it was EmuMovies side, but I am not quiet sure. @circo was looking into it, but we haven't heard back. 

If you are having trouble with a particular platform, you can always get on the EmuMovies FTP and download that platform manually from there. Then just put the video files in the right folder and they'll be automatically picked up. That should solve the problem in the mean time, at least, until the issue gets identified and fixed.

37 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

If you are having trouble with a particular platform, you can always get on the EmuMovies FTP and download that platform manually from there. Then just put the video files in the right folder and they'll be automatically picked up. That should solve the problem in the mean time, at least, until the issue gets identified and fixed.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t the files have to be the exact same name as the rom for this to work?