LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Black screen when returning from a game

Wonederz

Hi all...

first of all thanks for this great software... looks amazing on my cabinet.
The problem that im facing is random.... i mean... when im playing a game inside launchbox, it can be any emulator. when i exit this emulator sometimes i got a black screen.
I know im in the launchbox menu because i can hear the sounds... this happen random as i said... and to fix.. i enter the game and exit again, an this time works.
Did anyone face this issue specifically ?

Thanks all !!!!

• 4 months later...

Hi all...
im still facing this issue, i have a geforce gt430.. drivers all updated.
most of time launch box works great...i was playing some minutes ago... tired few games and when choose to exit i was brought back to launchbox with no issues...
and then i tried mortal kombat for example... when i quit the game i got a black screen..i can hear im still inside launchbox... but only black screen...i have to start the game and then exits again and now i got the menu back. It seems it do not load the menu or something.
im thinking about doing a reinstall the lanchbox... but is there any way to do a clean install without removing all my setups and images ..videos ..etc ? thx !!!!