LaunchBox Community Forums

Finding art after game has been imported

marmono

you can use ctrl+left click to choose multiple games and then go to tools and there are options to import media but there is a good chance that if it didn't find it on the initial bulk import it may not find it again in a bulk edit  but it might be worth trying.

• 2 years later...

Ok, so now I'm filling in my set with properly named box art so I can run the batch image thing for the new bannerbox theme. As an example, I renamed all my Sega Saturn box art to game name-01.png, because the community theme creator seems to randomly have a problem with box art named game name (USA).png.  I don't want to download any new box art because I spent like 3 hours on getting this normal cd jewel case box art all imported the first time.  So now that they are all renamed, launchbox automatically refreshed images for like half of the games, even though all of the files are in the box art front folder.  So can I just re-scan the box art from that specific folder and make it look there and fill in gaps?  Or do I have to keep editing each game one by one and manually add the box art again in the little image window (right click, add image)?