LaunchBox Community Forums

Beginners Guide to Emulation

Lordmonkus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Maybe, to be perfectly honest I haven't bothered looking at it so I have no opinions or thoughts on it one way or another. It's also a multi emulator which I avoided recommending for the purposes of this guide to keep things simple for people. Often with multi emulators some systems are not as well emulated as others within the emulator. 

Now that I look at the original post the N64 section should be updated to use Simple64.

• 4 months later...
On 2/13/2018 at 10:00 PM, Mir000Z said:

Hello everyone, I am soooo new to this.

I cannot manage to add/install/play old windows games in to LaunchBox.

I need help to find an emulator for old windows games like commandos behind enemy lines and so .. also it will be great to mention what else I need to know

I have those old games on CDs and when I run the installer on windows it says what is in the attached capture.

Thanks a lot

commandos.PNG

I think you're having a windows 10 problem, try opening the cd folder inside will be the .exe file.  Properties>compatibility, then use xp service pack, i do have this game running i can check my specs tomorrow