LaunchBox Community Forums

Closing epsxe help needed

NNEMO

Im having a problem exiting standalone epsxe emulator using the launchbox autohotkey, i press my start button joy12 and joy9

Really quit?       screen pops up, and I can press Enter to exit. So I can exit with my hotkey and then press enter. 

The problem is I have an arcade setup with the joystick and buttons, so this doesnt work.

Ive also tried hotkeys in launchbox.

$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{ePSXe.exe}}}
}

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? 

A autohotkey solution?

Ive looked at alot of forum posts and I havnt been able to find anything that works.

The method in there describing to use the Lilypad 2 plugin from pcsx2 emulator should still work.

Actually reading further in the guy said it didn't work it always worked for me so give it a try. that or try using RetroArch it is pretty amazing and works good for PS1.

I have tired the lillypad and yes it did close out using my hotkeys, b

10 hours ago, DOS76 said:

The method in there describing to use the Lilypad 2 plugin from pcsx2 emulator should still work.

Actually reading further in the guy said it didn't work it always worked for me so give it a try. that or try using RetroArch it is pretty amazing and works good for PS1.

I did try the lillypad method, and yes it did work, but I had a problem with it not registering my joystick, I dont know If I should try messing with this again

9 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

Try this AHK Script, it's the one I have setup and works for me.

$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
} 

I have tried this one before, and it seems to just be constantly trying t o exit and never gets past the Really quit? Prompt.

Maybe I should try using another version of epsxe?

25 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

Are you loading with the following command line parameters in Launchbox for ePSXe ?

-nogui -slowboot -loadbin

Yes I am  , if i take those off, the epsxe doesnt autoload the game, and it just stays open.

Edited by NNEMO

• 1 month later...