LaunchBox Community Forums

Change group : Custom Command Line

dov_EL

And that's how I did, but maybe later I want to go back to using MAME with all the games instead of using only the selected retroarch core, I can not remember which titles I added the command line, and which ones titles I have not added the command line.
So this becomes a serious problem if I want to return to normal conditions, otherwise I have to watch over 1300 games one by one
On the other hand, with a function such as that for example, selecting a group and then editing (emulator, platform etc) it would be important to add the command line too.

• 1 year later...

I just made an account only to answer this since I was struggling with something similar: all my games were in .zip format (around 2000 titles) and didn't want to unzip everything, so I wanted to force retroarch to play specifically the right core for each platform (gb, nes and snes), in the "associated platforms" page for retroarch you can select each platform and force command line commands.

For example, you can specify -L "cores\nestopia_libretro.dll" for nes titles and -L "cores\snes9x_libretro.dll" for snes without the need to create "different emulators" just for a specific platform

Edited by Brogio