LaunchBox Community Forums

Help my Launchbox isn't opening whatsoever!

1 hour ago, DOS76 said:

Hi and welcome to the community! Sorry to hear that you are having issues with LB. Is this a new install or did this occur after updating? I'm going to need a little more information in order to help you

Hi, so no, I've had Launchbox for a while now, and lately been getting all the beta updates automatically, the way I like it. But I go on today and launchbox just doesn't want to open no matter what. I didn't see any updater open when first attempting to launch the game. Uhh yeah

I would go into the update folder in LB and run the last version that was working. All you have to do is run that version from there and it will reinstall the previous beta you had working see if that helps then you can try updating again. This should only update the exe files and you are in no danger of losing any of your other files although all of that stuff should be backed up on another drive already so you don't have to do all of the work again if something goes wrong.