LaunchBox Community Forums

demul fullscreen

shady8knight

Hi guys, I've got a problem with demul launching it from bigbox. Even if i set i to fullscreen mode the file/config bar and the mouse cursor remain visible. The only way to hide them is pressing alt+enter. I'm building the cabinet so i cannot press them when it's done. The only way the i found is to write a script with autohotkey and is the following:

WinWait, ahk_exe demul.exe
WinActivate, ahk_exe demul.exe
Sleep, 3000
SendInput, !{Enter}

It works fine, the only problem is that i can use it just for one time. If i esc a dreamcast game and enter to one other it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone knows what's wrong in this code....? Thanks for help.

Right click the demul.exe go to properties and check the "disable full screen optimisations" button and apply, that should fix it.

Also add this ahk script to the ahk tab in the manage emulators, it will move the mouse to the bottom right at launch, just change the numbers to your res if not 1080p.

mousemove, 1920, 1080

38 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

Did you put the script under the ahk tab in the manage emulators form it should use it every time you launch a game.

I didn't understand what you ment, explain to a dumb what should i do please :-). the ahk file is in the document folder and at windows start launchbox/autohotkey/autohotkey.exe is runned so the script starts.

In Launchbox go to tools/Manage Emulators. When that window opens choose your demul emulator and click edit. When that opens click on the AutoHotKey tab and paste the AHK code in that tab. Click "ok" to save and now anytime you run Demul Launchbox will use that AHK.