LaunchBox Community Forums

Nostalgia |16:9 | video additions Set

dragon57

• 3 weeks later...

Really spectacular, amazing ...
I love these videos ...
Thanks for the work to you and Viking.
And the only thing I feel is that I would be missing two videos, for the systems
NEC TurboExpress and Gaelco ... I guess asking you to do them would be an excess, I'm sorry.
I work with the Gimp very well with the photos and drawings, but to work with videos, I am a true zero ...
In any case, apologies for my poor English and thank you for your work.

3 hours ago, zlagos said:

Really spectacular, amazing ...
I love these videos ...
Thanks for the work to you and Viking.
And the only thing I feel is that I would be missing two videos, for the systems
NEC TurboExpress and Gaelco ... I guess asking you to do them would be an excess, I'm sorry.
I work with the Gimp very well with the photos and drawings, but to work with videos, I am a true zero ...
In any case, apologies for my poor English and thank you for your work.

@zlagos, requests are welcome. I'll add these two to my queue and see what I can come up with.

In the video Category_Arcade.mp4 appear three arcade machines, the pacman, neogeo and donkey kong.
Could you make a new video Category_Arcade_New.mp4, with more modern arcade machines, such as TriForce, Namco System 22, Sega Model, Sega Naomi, Sega Hikaru, or similar?
If this is already asking too much, do not listen to me.
I already apologize in advance.
And thanks for your invaluable work.

• 3 years later...