LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox 8.3 Beta 7 Bluescreen?

Alulabxxx

2 hours ago, Alulabxxx said:

if i move bigbox it don't release blue screen, if i launch and leave it in a platform movies do blue screen

I abuse BigBox pretty bad with aggressive browsing and keep it running for a long time 24/7 and it's pretty stable. I don't see how it could trigger blue screen.

Are you sure it's BigBox that's causing it? What's the error message on the blue screen? It should be easier to track down the cause from there.

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

Hi @Alulabxxx, Big Box has not been changed at all in the latest beta, so unfortunately I'm guessing the issue isn't directly related to the update. Can you try reinstalling the official release over top to see if it resolves the issue?

Tomorrow i try. 

17 minutes ago, ZeSystem said:

I abuse BigBox pretty bad with aggressive browsing and keep it running for a long time 24/7 and it's pretty stable. I don't see how it could trigger blue screen.

Are you sure it's BigBox that's causing it? What's the error message on the blue screen? It should be easier to track down the cause from there.

Yes, me too, i have no problem before update, and no problem if i launch and move it and launch a game exit etc. But if i launch bigbox and don't touch nothing, during the platform video i have this blue screen