Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
Alulabxxx

Bigbox 8.3 Beta 7 Bluescreen?

Recommended Posts

Problem: all ok with launchbox standard. i play my game, emulated and windows without problem.

When i launch in big box mode, after 3 /4 second i have a blue screen with video tdr failure =( 

No problem before 8.3 beta 7 update =(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if i move bigbox it don't release blue screen, if i launch and leave it in a platform movies do blue screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Alulabxxx, Big Box has not been changed at all in the latest beta, so unfortunately I'm guessing the issue isn't directly related to the update. Can you try reinstalling the official release over top to see if it resolves the issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alulabxxx said:

if i move bigbox it don't release blue screen, if i launch and leave it in a platform movies do blue screen

I abuse BigBox pretty bad with aggressive browsing and keep it running for a long time 24/7 and it's pretty stable. I don't see how it could trigger blue screen.

Are you sure it's BigBox that's causing it? What's the error message on the blue screen? It should be easier to track down the cause from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

Hi @Alulabxxx, Big Box has not been changed at all in the latest beta, so unfortunately I'm guessing the issue isn't directly related to the update. Can you try reinstalling the official release over top to see if it resolves the issue?

Tomorrow i try. 

17 minutes ago, ZeSystem said:

I abuse BigBox pretty bad with aggressive browsing and keep it running for a long time 24/7 and it's pretty stable. I don't see how it could trigger blue screen.

Are you sure it's BigBox that's causing it? What's the error message on the blue screen? It should be easier to track down the cause from there.

Yes, me too, i have no problem before update, and no problem if i launch and move it and launch a game exit etc. But if i launch bigbox and don't touch nothing, during the platform video i have this blue screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...