LaunchBox Community Forums

gamesdb mobile app

Klopjero

4 hours ago, Klopjero said:

how about a mobile app so you can do some moderation while on the go? I understand that I can use the webbrowser for this, but it's kind of clunky and the site isn't optimised for mobile use.

That certainly would be great to have. Unfortunately though it will probably be a long while before we'd be able to tackle something like that, since there's so many other more popular requests out there (such as a LaunchBox Android app, for example).

Just now, Klopjero said:

I figured it would be quite low prio, any chance on getting the web interface moblile friendly ? I'm on public transport a couple of times for like an hour.. so I thought I'd get some moderation done.. 

I may take a look at that here at some point, though it's also fairly low priority. Last I checked though it was fairly well optimized (though I do see some overlapping links in the header). What are you running into?

10 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

I may take a look at that here at some point, though it's also fairly low priority. Last I checked though it was fairly well optimized (though I do see some overlapping links in the header). What are you running into?

I've had a an error when the site was retrieving my moderation que, but as of this morning that seems to have been fixed. and the overlap of options is bothersome but with some squinting that can be worked around..

Thanks for the reply :)

• Like 1