LaunchBox Community Forums

'Recently Played' Playlist Video and Clear Logo (2 versions)

Kondorito

'Recently Played' Playlist Video and Clear Logo (2 versions)

View File

Hey guys!

In the last few days I added the 'Recently Played' auto-populating playlist to my set, and I was bummed to realize that there is no media for this category (that I could find), so I went ahead and created two simple videos and a clear logo to go with them.
I am nowhere near the great video creators from this forum (I would have loved to make a video with a synced equalizer, and graphics flying all over the place hehe), so be easy on me.

Option 1
Disclaimer; the video source clips and song are from Polygon.com by Reverse Enginears featuring P Sus. I edited stuff in and out, changed resolutions, times, blurs, fades, etc.

Option 2 (ALT)
Disclaimer; the video source is a fan-video made by Kriskappashox and FreankExpo's Staff. The song used is "Donkey Kong REMIX [Super Bass Boosted]" by San Holo.

Option 3 (ALT 2)
Disclaimer; the video source is from YT user 4096 called "Evolution of Game Cartridge". The song used is "Donkey Kong REMIX [Super Bass Boosted]" by San Holo.

You can also grab the logo I made that goes along with the videos. The bitten gamepad is based on an idea from designevo.

1115627509_RecentlyPlayed.thumb.png.61cbf158341725f7befeb4ef6cce46eb.png

If somebody wants to improve or create a video/logo for this category, please be my guest; the more options the merrier :)

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...