LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox won't launch any my Sega Master System roms with Kega Fusion 3.64

Mr.Smash

I've been using Launchbox for quite awhile without any problems, until I came across a small issue with loading Sega Master System  roms that assigned with my favorite genesis emulator, Kega Fusion. It ran all my genesis , sega cd , and Game Gear games just fine, but when I click on a Master System game I get a black screen with a message on the lower right side  that says, "Hard Reset" and "SC3000/SF7000 Startup" every time. I used the parameters from one of the forums and still get the same results. What I'm doing wrong ?

Kega_issue.png

I notice you are still using Windows 7... I have been struggling to get Kega Fusion working properly in Windows 10... There surprisingly weren't many other alternatives available so I had no choice really but to get into Retroarch. I have gotten Retroarch working fine now and have grown to like it so I've pretty much moved on, but I really did love Kega Fusion when it used to work properly.

Specifically, I remember being unable to map controller inputs in Fusion for some reason (it would absolutely not detect controller inputs) so I had to map the controller to keyboard keys and then have Fusion interpret it as a keyboard inputs. I think I was running into some other issues that eventually made me give up but I forgot what they were now lol.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 2:11 PM, Quantock said:

I notice you are still using Windows 7... I have been struggling to get Kega Fusion working properly in Windows 10... There surprisingly weren't many other alternatives available so I had no choice really but to get into Retroarch. I have gotten Retroarch working fine now and have grown to like it so I've pretty much moved on, but I really did love Kega Fusion when it used to work properly.

Specifically, I remember being unable to map controller inputs in Fusion for some reason (it would absolutely not detect controller inputs) so I had to map the controller to keyboard keys and then have Fusion interpret it as a keyboard inputs. I think I was running into some other issues that eventually made me give up but I forgot what they were now lol.

Did you try downloading SCP Toolkit for your controllers ? It makes the any Playstation or xbox 360 controller more detectable for every emulator that you use on launchbox