LaunchBox Community Forums

Transparent Arcade Cabinets > Calling an Army of Photoshoppers

Mr. RetroLust

• 1 year later...
On 9/27/2018 at 1:52 AM, Mr. RetroLust said:

This project is moved behind the screens, it'll take some time to finish but the first packs will be coming within a few months, 

Hi, this thread is pretty old...just wondering if it went anywhere? I have a theme it would be perfect for.

Thanks...Piper

18 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

This project is put on hold for the time being as i'm too busy with other work

Ok understood. I noticed someone posted a psd template & I was thinking of taking a shot at a few of these. If you have a list handy of what's already been made & care to share to avoid dupe work, that would be great. If not no problem.

Thx...Piper 

4 minutes ago, PiperCalls said:

Ok understood. I noticed someone posted a psd template & I was thinking of taking a shot at a few of these. If you have a list handy of what's already been made & care to share to avoid dupe work, that would be great. If not no problem.

Thx...Piper 

Yeah not a fan of the template images used in the launchbox database. I don't have a list of whats been made or not just an enormous database of images in different folders, would be a lot of work in itself to make a list and sort, so I can't help you there. I think within a year from now I'll be able to continiue the project again after I finished the project i'm currently working on.

58 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Yeah not a fan of the template images used in the launchbox database. I don't have a list of whats been made or not just an enormous database of images in different folders, would be a lot of work in itself to make a list and sort, so I can't help you there. I think within a year from now I'll be able to continiue the project again after I finished the project i'm currently working on.

Yeah if you're talking about those 2D images that someone created on the LBGD, I'm not a fan either lol. Ok sounds good, if when you do pick it back up & need any help let me know I'd be happy to assist. I don't have any real Photoshop skillzthatkillz but I would be happy to help out with any grunt work.

Thanks...Piper

• Thanks 1