LaunchBox Community Forums

double dragon iv LB database acess error [new info] not solved

Undertherainbow

Just now, Undertherainbow said:

Hm! i just tried opening that same link in google chrome and there it works fine. But in firefox 63 it doesnt.. weird, since i am doing quite a lot of database entries this is the first error ever

Yeah, i just clicked your link in the first post in Chrome and it opened just fine.

image.thumb.png.0a1b7ef90f73053a96a7b2179c9dda3a.png

Just now, Undertherainbow said:

Alright, it seems that problem was on my side, after clearing history and web caches , page opens fine. Sorry for the trouble

You were not trouble....but yes, your second post was more specific than your first since the pic showed the error. You sorted so all is good. 

4 minutes ago, Undertherainbow said:

This isnt my first rodeo, i have been populating database with quite a lot of stuff , but this is the first game i get error with.

That is pretty odd. Like Neil I tried the link several times and on my laptop no issue. Even tried like you said in Chrome and Firefox. I have seen before someone post about similar error, but it was any access to the GamesDB site.