LaunchBox Community Forums

Info on Audit and Missing Media Management

SubRetro

So I have gone through and scraped all my media for my games (that are in a HyperSpin format) on the LB/BB 9.0 platform with my emu movies sub. However I still see a fair amount of games that don't have any media associated with them. I thought the audit tool helps me review what is missing so I can start to search for that media but doesn't look like it. Is there any other methods or tools to use to get media on my games that have media missing?

Well maybe I have overlooked something so I will go back and see. Basically I want to pull up what games have missing media/artwork and if I can run another auto check against sources like emu movies and/or LB gamesDB before I have to go out and find or create some media manually.

So i played with the audit tool and it certainly provides a wealth of helpful information. However if I have a game that i missing a BoxArt image can I run a force check on that specific game to see if there is something out there? Aside from connecting to the LB GamesDB I am also connected to the EMUMovies and I just want to make sue there weren't connection issues when obtaining that media before I start to look for it elsewhere.