LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform specific themes?

damageinc86

Is there currently such a thing?  I'd love to have the ability to maybe utilize a platform specific theme for certain platforms.  Personally, the arcade platform which I made my clear logos for from the old HS days.  It may be at least nice to have the capability to have a cool background image for a certain platform.  This is the theme I would really love to have certain aspects adapted to LB:  https://hyperspin-fe.com/forums/topic/14422-arcade-planet/?page=14  I'm sure some theme creator could make a killer theme inspired from it. 

Have you tried the "Retrotastic" theme? 

It has a variety of styles for various platforms. Also, you may know this already but you can change themes on the fly within BigBox, which allows you to apply a theme to a specific platform. You have to go in the options and set a keyboard or controller input for changing themes.