LaunchBox Community Forums

Adding videos from EmuMovies not available?

black_rain09

I recently setup the Unified theme for BigBox (great theme!), and went to update the metadata for all of my games to include the video snippets from EmuMovies. When I get to the screen asking if I want to download media from EmuMovies, if I scroll through the list of items to be scraped, videos is not in the list. At all. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Emumovies.thumb.JPG.1d52e80405b67d0af09d98ff757010fa.JPG

I can't see how changing the theme in BB would affect LB/EmuMovies.  I just checked my LB setup and the scrape options for videos for EmuMovies are all there for me:

image.thumb.png.7380a89f7d6667404d21b0dee9276fd5.pngMaybe check your EmuMovies credentials in LB (under Legacy/Search settings) to make sure it's connecting properly to your account.

Edited by CDBlue

21 minutes ago, black_rain09 said:

Yeah, I know, its weird. I went ahead and ran the update, it only downloaded like 15 videos for the 1000+ games I have, I'm assuming from the launchbox database. Do you have an EmuMovies premium account? I'm wondering if that matters.

The Launchbox database does not have any game videos, there are however a handful of theme videos on our database for a very small collection of games. The game videos need a paid emumovies subscription in order for them to be scrape-able in Launchbox, so it sounds like either you dont have a emumovies premium subscription or your credentials are wrong.

• 6 months later...

Having a similar problem.  In the past I have been able through the wizard, the ability to check boxes for videos.  I do have a premium account for EmuMovies which actually just renewed.  BUt when I use the wizard or the download feature there isn't a selection for movies/videos.  I did log into Emumovies both on the website and in LB and it tests fine.  But no luck on choices to download movies.  Any help would be fantastic!

4 hours ago, staticfade said:

Having a similar problem.  In the past I have been able through the wizard, the ability to check boxes for videos.  I do have a premium account for EmuMovies which actually just renewed.  BUt when I use the wizard or the download feature there isn't a selection for movies/videos.  I did log into Emumovies both on the website and in LB and it tests fine.  But no luck on choices to download movies.  Any help would be fantastic!

Showing just fine for me still.

image.thumb.png.f654ebd194b7ea6400496870134f2c33.png

• 2 months later...