LaunchBox Community Forums

My playlists have disapeared!

Lukeyboy67

In LB all my Arcade playlists Williams classics, Sega classics etc.  were listed with all the rest of my platforms. They've suddenly all gone, if I select the 'Playlist' tab, there they are but I want them to be shown together in my platform list as before. They're missing now from BB as well. Have I selected some option by accident? how do I get them back?

Edited by Lukeyboy67

28 minutes ago, Lukeyboy67 said:

They're missing now from BB as well. Have I selected some option by accident? how do I get them back?

Yes it seems like you have auto updates on. That means it "auto updates" funnily enough without asking you first. Maybe turn that off, and only update when you know what the update does?

1 hour ago, Lordmonkus said:

This might be what is happening:

- Improvement: New option to "Hide Auto-Generated Playlists from Playlist View" under the Big Box View settings. This new setting is on by default and will hide all the auto-generated nested playlists from the playlists view.

I unchecked that, rebooted BB and no difference. Am I right in thinking BB just shows whats in LB's list? Because since they've disapeared from LB they're also missing in BB.

57 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Yes it seems like you have auto updates on. That means it "auto updates" funnily enough without asking you first. Maybe turn that off, and only update when you know what the update does?

I have that switched off.