LaunchBox Community Forums

Ao.Bigbox Customs

1 hour ago, Android16 said:

Okay, it's showing the errors in xaml but everything still works fine in bigbox.

Strange the view still works though it pops up these errors. I use VS 2019 to develop the plugin library, but I develop the themes outside of VS just using notepad.

When using WMP video backend, the videos are faded. As if they lack in color. In vlc backend, the color is rich and accurate.

Interesting. I've never noticed that before, though I always run using WMP. Could it have to do with the codecs you use for WMP? I just use the default codecs bundled with Windows 10.

When using MarqueeTextBlock, using scrollspeed breaks the feature. You see no text going from side to side. But when you remove scrollspeed, marqueetextblock works fine.

I use this feature in most of my themes -- for example in Refaktor I set the speed to 3 and it works fine. How else is your marquee setup? I could take a look if you want to send some xaml I can test on my system.

20 minutes ago, Android16 said:

Only in BB does wmp videos look faded. It started doing this after an launchbox update a while ago

Does WMP also look faded with other themes (that do not use my plugin)?

21 minutes ago, Android16 said:

And using any value for Scrollspeed results in no text.

Shouldn't ScrollSpeed be in quotes, i.e., ScrollSpeed="10"? Does it not work when speed is set to "1"? Your ScrollDelayBeg is 13.5 seconds, but I assume you're waiting that amount of time to see if anything appears.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...