LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox is not installed in Windows 10

lightalex

Good morning.
Sorry if my message is poorly written but I do not know English very well and because of that I use Google Translator.
I comment Yesterday I downloaded the installer version 9.5 of LaunchBox, but by double clicking on the installer nothing happens, the program is not installed nor does it appear any error message. The "loading" icon appears on the mouse for a few seconds and nothing else happens. Does not install.
I need help please, I'm desperate. My operating system is Windows 10.
Thank you.

5 minutes ago, lightalex said:

Good morning.
Sorry if my message is poorly written but I do not know English very well and because of that I use Google Translator.
I comment Yesterday I downloaded the installer version 9.5 of LaunchBox, but by double clicking on the installer nothing happens, the program is not installed nor does it appear any error message. The "loading" icon appears on the mouse for a few seconds and nothing else happens. Does not install.
I need help please, I'm desperate. My operating system is Windows 10.
Thank you.

Can you check that your antivirus is not blocking the install?

I told a friend about the problem I have with Launchbox, because he understands more about IT than I do, and as he said, the installer may not start on my PC because I need a C ++ library or the net framework.
Is a C ++ library or net framework necessary for Launchbox to work?

1 minute ago, Lordmonkus said:

.NET 4.7 and DirectX libraries are necessary.

Yup, as they are for many many Windows programs.

12 minutes ago, lightalex said:

I told a friend about the problem I have with Launchbox, because he understands more about IT than I do, and as he said, the installer may not start on my PC because I need a C ++ library or the net framework.
Is a C ++ library or net framework necessary for Launchbox to work?

I am surprised you haven't run into problems with other programs as well if you do not have up to date .NET or DirectX library's