LaunchBox Community Forums

Amiga without Mouse / Keyboard

jabberman

Hi 

i built an arcade machine for my son (and a little bit for me...). Everything is working fine, but is there a way to control FS-UAE (Amiga Workbench) without a mouse ?

I have a few old games here (Rick Dangerous, Marble Madness Silkworm etc) and want to play it on my Machine.

Perhaps someone could help me?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2019 at 6:25 AM, jabberman said:

Hi 

i built an arcade machine for my son (and a little bit for me...). Everything is working fine, but is there a way to control FS-UAE (Amiga Workbench) without a mouse ?

I have a few old games here (Rick Dangerous, Marble Madness Silkworm etc) and want to play it on my Machine.

Perhaps someone could help me?

You do realize that the Amiga is a computer and one that uses a mouse right? If you are launching into the workbench then you will need a mouse, just like you need a mouse on Windows. If all you want to do is play the games that is what Launchbox is for, booting straight to the game and not seeing the Amiga OS. As long as you have a controller/Cabinet controller configured for the emulator you do not need a mouse at all, just double click the game in Launchbox and you will be in the game, skipping the Amiga OS.