LaunchBox Community Forums

Download email not sending

Daliant

Hi all,

Wanted to download launchbox for a fresh install in a new PC, but email with download link is not arriving.

I tried 2 different email accounts, but not luck.

There is no email in my spam folder.

Any solution to download Launchbox?

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Hi Daliant, I just tested the downloads to two different email accounts and got both of the emails right away. What email hosts are you using?

gmail.com and another private domain that I have...

Can I download the installer from another place? Tried now another time to download from the page with my gmail account, and not mail recived...

Edited by Daliant

23 minutes ago, Daliant said:

gmail.com and another private domain that I have...

Can I download the installer from another place? Tried now another time to download from the page with my gmail account, and not mail recived...

I really don't understand what's going on there; I just successfully received an email to my own gmail without issues. All I can figure is that maybe you've reported us as spam in the past. In that case, you won't be able to receive our emails, because the system won't send to somebody who reported us as spam.

I'll PM you a download link.

• 4 years later...