LaunchBox Community Forums

Daphe broken after 9.8 update

drewjbx

Well not all the way broken,  since updating.... Daphne games launch then lose focus, have to click icon on taskbar to bring it back. I tried turning off pause feature in Daphne emulator with no luck. Is there a simple fix for this?

Windows 10, using batch file method (Daphne.exe %1 vldp -fullscreen -x 640 -y 480 -framefile "D:\Hyperspin\Roms\Daphne\framefile\%1.txt")

@drewjbx this is how my Daphne games look and work. Not sure if you want the additional features but if you do use RocketLauncher as for me I'm not going to use startup/shutdown/pause for now as they don't work consistently for me yet.

Also check this thread out as others are also experiencing the focusing issue.

Edited by wallmachine
  • Like 1

Thanks for replying and the helpful links for future reference. I am new here... coming from hyperspin/rocketlauncher

I did fix it by simply checking 'Attempt to hide console window on startup/shutdown'

This was not checked before the update and didn't have a focus issue, all in all simple fix. Will continue to test... I'm really trying to make LB my main front end of choice, we'll see...

• The Cake is a Lie 1