LaunchBox Community Forums

sega cd 32x

djwar

I've done it in RetroArch in the past. You have to set the file browser directory in the UI before the disc switching function works. After that you just go to the quick menu eject the disc add the disc it asks for and load that the game should then start

Thank you DOS76, actually I have Kega, however it doesn't seems to have the option to eject disc, only load, boot CD and reset

So I downloaded pico drive core, and found the option "Disc cycle tray status" and worked.

I m curious about it, this is the first time I see you need to load disc 2 in order to play, why is that?

I always thought disc 2 was only for the second half of the game.

Monta ambos discos como una unidad virtual o monta solo uno. Por ejemplo, monta en una unidad virtual el primer disco, inicialo con Retroarch, presiona START. Luego desmonta el disco uno y monta el disco dos en la misma unidad virtual, vuelve a Retroarch y prueba.

Puedes montarlos con Deamon Tools. Si usas este programa, prueba de cambiar las opciones entre SCSI e IDE al montar el disco.

Edited by Vedruger
error de puntuación