LaunchBox Community Forums
Carl84uk

Box Art Image Selection

hello Iv just installed launchbox and got a few games installed like the resident evil ps1 collection im trying to get all the uk box art covers to appear but it does not seem to work i download all the versions of the box art covers jap usa german uk. I was wondering how i select the cover i want, when i get the image i want in the menu i go click ok and nothing changes it still has the wrong cover is this possible to change or do i have to delete every image out of the lauchbox directory so it is forced to load only the one i leave in the folder.

If you want to only have one cover type you have to remove the other versions.  So if want only the UK version, remove the US, Japan, etc.  There is no way to set a cover as default on per game basis at this point.

Have you set your region priorities in Launchbox? The region priorities help for prioritizing imports and displayed images. 

If not go to >Tools>Options then click "Region Priorities". You can select all the ones you want and then order them by preference. Or only select one if you want. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 10.23.34 AM.png

18 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Have you set your region priorities in Launchbox? The region priorities help for prioritizing imports and displayed images. 

If not go to >Tools>Options then click "Region Priorities". You can select all the ones you want and then order them by preference. Or only select one if you want. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 10.23.34 AM.png

Would be cool to have such option per system. Would help to have a jap 9nlz system divided from rest of the world in launchbox, else will be a mess