Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
cliffyb73

Sega Saturn

Recommended Posts

Anyone got this running? I have every bios in the folder. Tried dif rom types. Tried all the cores. Everytime I just get the screen you get for playing cds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh its for Android sorry missed that originally. I'm going to assume that LB only imported the cue files during the import leaving the bins behind and that is why it doesn't work. This is a known issue with multidisk games at this point and it is on the list to be fixed. For now you can copy the bin files for the games into the same folder as the .cue files that you already imported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were right sort of. It was the other way round it had copied the bin but not the cue files. So I placed them in the folder with the games. Same result uinfortuntaely. Guess they aint gonna work for now until maybe a new update comes out. Bummer. Thanks for your help though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually scrap that I just sussed it. I removed all the bin files. Then exported to android. Went in the Android folder and added the bin files and now  it works. it must read the cues instead of the bins. Thanks for your help, I would have never have sussed that unless you said about it not exporting the files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cliffyb73 said:

Actually scrap that I just sussed it. I removed all the bin files. Then exported to android. Went in the Android folder and added the bin files and now  it works. it must read the cues instead of the bins. Thanks for your help, I would have never have sussed that unless you said about it not exporting the files.

You should always import the .cue files to launchbox. So yes that was the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

You should always import the .cue files to launchbox. So yes that was the issue.

Yes I know this however when you select Sega Saturn when you export it will only export the first file, no other files. So when I originally had all the files both bin and cue, it only imported bin not the cue files. Then even when you manually added the cue files after, it still wouldnt work. So I removed the bin files leaving just the cue files then did the export. Then I manually added the bin files to the android folder. Now it works.

Edited by cliffyb73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...