LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

16 hours ago, onlyforthefileslol said:

Hey bro. I really do like your work. I'm wondering if you can share two files with the community.

1: A generic horizontal cab with no side art added, and no reflection / scratches

2: A generic vertical cab with no side art added, and no reflection / scratches

I totally appreciate all your hard work, but sadly the reflection and scratches are just a bit too much for me. I want to just have two basic files without the extra for both horizontal, and vertical.

Here you go:

_default horz.zip

_default vert.zip

• Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

Well that's it for all the artwork I had in a database. This project started November 13, 2019, been a while lol :)

I'll be taking a break for a week, in the mean time I'm sure you guys know of some games I didn't cover. So i'll be taking requests, though some games are too complicated to make for me like with flashing buttons and stuff, for those you are better off using the bezels from Mr. Do's website, see: https://mrdo.mameworld.info/mame_artwork_ingame.php 
I won't make bezels for Nintendo VS system and those alike as I think those games are better played on it's original console. Also please make sure the game you are requesting hasn't got a parent rom which can be already covered, you can use this website to check if it has a parent rom: http://adb.arcadeitalia.net/default.php?lang=en

Can't promise I can make every request if there just aren't sources to work with but I'll do my best.

After this round I'll be revising/updating the first few packs I released before as those miss shadow effects and such. And after that I consider this project finished, I guess a few months work all in all.

• Thanks 6
  • Unusual Gem 1