LaunchBox Community Forums

My Little Pony Fighting Is Magic

angryherbalist

I found this tribute edition of my little pony where it's like streetfighter but w/my little pony.

my daughters love it, so i want to put it into bigbox.

the problem is that the game in still has the windows menu bars on the top.  if you do full screen, it's kind of a hot mess.

anyone have any ideas on how i could get this to display full screen without the menu in launched from big box?

I'm not going to post links but a quick google of my little pony tribute edition shows the dl links.

thanks!

21 hours ago, angryherbalist said:

I found this tribute edition of my little pony where it's like streetfighter but w/my little pony.

my daughters love it, so i want to put it into bigbox.

the problem is that the game in still has the windows menu bars on the top.  if you do full screen, it's kind of a hot mess.

anyone have any ideas on how i could get this to display full screen without the menu in launched from big box?

I'm not going to post links but a quick google of my little pony tribute edition shows the dl links.

thanks!

Launchbox should not affect if a game can run in windowed fullscreen or fullscreen. That is up to the game. The fullscreen options are typically in the games menus I would look there. All LB does is a send a command line to run the exe. When you run the game outside of Launchbox does the window menu bar still appear?

That's what I was answering. Is there not an option in the game's menu for borderless fullscreen? If not try F4 (or CTRL+F4) or look for a .ini file for video settings and see if you can edit there. If the game itself does not have a video option for this I am not sure how you can get rid of it. 

Grown man. I downloaded this game (to help with this question), however, I have bad news. The game doesn't do windowed borderless. You can set it to go fullscreen by pressing "F4" but ... it just stretches the game window, takes control of the desktop and leaves the menu and borders in tact. It was made like that. I checked the other options, and they are limited and nothing regarding video. Would recommend playing in windowed. 

You MAY be able to cover up the menu and borders using a Bezel / Overlay if you set this up in Rocketlauncher, but someone smarter than me would have to help you with that.

In any case, its the game. Launchbox can't do anything about this, and beyond programming the game yourself, I don't think Windows can do anything either. :( 

Now I'm going to play this game.  

Edited by fromlostdays

• 3 weeks later...