LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Import Not working

Visivopro

Trying to import steam games, I registered an API Key and my account is set to public but I continue to get an error saying to import my games I must be connected to the internet. I have had zero issue importing any other type of game. I searched for other topics with the same issue but the only ones I could find where almost two years old. has no progress been made in two years to fix the broken steam import issue? If that's true how do I play my steam games on a cabinet without having to connect a keyboard and mouse? How do I force them to launch from big box and launchbox?

Thank you

4 minutes ago, Visivopro said:

Trying to import steam games, I registered an API Key and my account is set to public but I continue to get an error saying to import my games I must be connected to the internet. I have had zero issue importing any other type of game. I searched for other topics with the same issue but the only ones I could find where almost two years old. has no progress been made in two years to fix the broken steam import issue? If that's true how do I play my steam games on a cabinet without having to connect a keyboard and mouse? How do I force them to launch from big box and launchbox?

Thank you

The steam importer works just fine. Sounds like a firewall issue to me.

1175805892_Screenshot(181).thumb.png.2e6ebcefcaf32abea9c23771a0a67967.png

10 hours ago, Visivopro said:

Anything you can tell me that I should look for? Is it a firewall setting in my modem or is it a firewall setting with steam? Any direction I should go in to solve this issue?

I would guess its being blocked on your end as you get a message saying you need to connect to the internet.