LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there a way to upload more than one image at a time to the Database?

MITUB3R

My question is because sometimes when I am moderating, I have found in the comments the phrase "comment added automatically" and also because it has occurred to me that after leaving the moderation queue to 0, after a few minutes I see another Once with many pending requests.

My question is to know if it exists and if it is allowed.

Thank you.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:52 PM, Jason Carr said:

There is a plugin for LaunchBox that allows uploading multiple games/images to the database. Yes, it is allowed. Unfortunately it can be abused, but it's been a rare occurrence in the past.

Thank you very much for the information! I would like to know if you can tell me where to find the complement. I really like to collaborate, but sometimes the task slows me down and maybe I can optimize it better. Thanks in advance for the excellent software.

11 minutes ago, MITUB3R said:

Thank you very much for the information! I would like to know if you can tell me where to find the complement. I really like to collaborate, but sometimes the task slows me down and maybe I can optimize it better. Thanks in advance for the excellent software.

Its in the plugins category at the downloads page: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/5-third-party-apps-and-plugins/

• 4 weeks later...