LaunchBox Community Forums

Retrorama Loading screens

harryoke

• 2 months later...

Can someone show me how to import this awesome loading screen package into BigBox? I've tried dumping this to C:\Users\username\LaunchBox\StartupThemes, it shows up in BigBox but when I go to apply or install it, it doesn't seem to work. How can we use this package to have separate loading screen for each console?

FYI if you browse, download and install other startup themes via Bigbox it works fine.

7 hours ago, cbee69 said:

Can someone show me how to import this awesome loading screen package into BigBox? I've tried dumping this to C:\Users\username\LaunchBox\StartupThemes, it shows up in BigBox but when I go to apply or install it, it doesn't seem to work. How can we use this package to have separate loading screen for each console?

FYI if you browse, download and install other startup themes via Bigbox it works fine.

This is not a startup theme for LB/BB. No one has created a Retrorama startup theme for BigBox yet. I have not really used the Retrorama style themes before so what these images are for I could not tell you. I can just say it is in fact not an actual LB/BB Startup theme.

3 hours ago, Retro808 said:

This is not a startup theme for LB/BB. No one has created a Retrorama startup theme for BigBox yet. I have not really used the Retrorama style themes before so what these images are for I could not tell you. I can just say it is in fact not an actual LB/BB Startup theme.

His Retro808, thanks for the reply! Yeah I thought so. Retroama designs are just out of this world and I really wish it had some sort of loading screen with there main theme. Cheers!

4 hours ago, cbee69 said:

His Retro808, thanks for the reply! Yeah I thought so. Retroama designs are just out of this world and I really wish it had some sort of loading screen with there main theme. Cheers!

I could make something for you to use with the Retrorama artwork. I will not distribute it with any of Phil's original artwork or the art from this thread. So you will have to add the images yourself. The images will need to named a specific way and placed in the correct folder, but I will let you know what to do.

4 hours ago, Retro808 said:

I could make something for you to use with the Retrorama artwork. I will not distribute it with any of Phil's original artwork or the art from this thread. So you will have to add the images yourself. The images will need to named a specific way and placed in the correct folder, but I will let you know what to do.

That’s awesome, cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...