LaunchBox Community Forums

Image Group Option for Steam Posters?

Dizzie

I love the new feature to only sync installed steam games with launchbox and did just that. (now i have 100 games in LB instead of over 3000).

However, the only steam option for image grouping specific for steam is Steam Banners. Which works fine, but it's exactly the same look as in steam self.

The Box Front messes up the interface of LB because of all kinds of different image sizing.

I would like to be able to sort on Steam Posters, this is the best look you can get for steam games within LB in my opionion.

The only way for me to currently do this is by editting every single game, and change the steam poster to Box - Front and change the current Box - Front to something else to force change the look.

I looked in the options and forums, but i cannot find on how to change the image group sorting to add or remove the sort of order you want?

Anyone can help me out here?

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Dizzie said:

I love the new feature to only sync installed steam games with launchbox and did just that. (now i have 100 games in LB instead of over 3000).

However, the only steam option for image grouping specific for steam is Steam Banners. Which works fine, but it's exactly the same look as in steam self.

The Box Front messes up the interface of LB because of all kinds of different image sizing.

I would like to be able to sort on Steam Posters, this is the best look you can get for steam games within LB in my opionion.

The only way for me to currently do this is by editting every single game, and change the steam poster to Box - Front and change the current Box - Front to something else to force change the look.

I looked in the options and forums, but i cannot find on how to change the image group sorting to add or remove the sort of order you want?

Anyone can help me out here?

Thanks.

Go to Tools/Options/box priorities and put steam posters at the top of the list. This will show those images as a priority, and of course as systems like say the snes dont have those image types they will still display the second option in that list like they do now.

4 hours ago, Zogtee said:

I must be löooking in the wrong place, because Tools/Options/Boxes has nothing for box image pririties?

You are looking in the wrong place.

You need to look in >Tools>Options and make sure you are in the Legacy section. In the middle pane of the Legacy you will see Images and then the Priorities for each type.