LaunchBox Community Forums

Continual Scrolling after 10.11 Update

philby85

Hi All,

Just ran the update. If i open either LB or BB the menu scrolls to the bottom like the down arrow is stuck. In LB the mouse also wants to go to the bottom of the screen. Outside of LB/BB mouse and keyboard function normally. Also if I start a game ie the one at the bottom of the list, the game works ok ie no scrolling menu’s.

Cheers

Phil

Edited by philby85

same thing happened to me, I had to revert to 10.10 and delete the settings.xml file to sort it out, BigBox is now okay, but LB is still playing up, I can't access the screen as the overlay that normally sits at the bottom of the screen is covering the whole screen and I can't resize it!

This is definitely related to having DirectInput wheels hooked up. They were enabled for the 10.11 release. The first option is to simply uncheck "Use All Controllers", and configure LaunchBox and Big Box to use whatever other controller you have set up. Otherwise, you can configure the wheel to combine the pedals in the Logitech interface. From what I hear, there is a way to do that only for LaunchBox and Big Box.

7 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

This is definitely related to having DirectInput wheels hooked up. They were enabled for the 10.11 release. The first option is to simply uncheck "Use All Controllers", and configure LaunchBox and Big Box to use whatever other controller you have set up. Otherwise, you can configure the wheel to combine the pedals in the Logitech interface. From what I hear, there is a way to do that only for LaunchBox and Big Box.

Thanks Jason, I ending using the second option on the logitech software. 

Cheers

Phil

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi jason,

I cleared the inputs for left and right trigger, that didn’t work. So I cleared them for mouse up and down and that worked for launchbox. What settings do i clear in bigbox as it still scrolls.

cheers

Phil

Edited by philby85

On 8/30/2020 at 12:23 AM, philby85 said:

Hi jason,

I cleared the inputs for left and right trigger, that didn’t work. So I cleared them for mouse up and down and that worked for launchbox. What settings do i clear in bigbox as it still scrolls.

cheers

Phil

Should just be navigate up and down, if the wheels are scrolling.

• 7 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 1:00 AM, L33haw said:

I have this problem but intermittently to add another variable. After several restarts it goes back to being OK. When it’s playing up Iv tried deselecting all the controllers and it still does it. Any thoughts? Thanks.

What kind of controllers are you using? Does it still happen if you physically disconnect all controllers?