LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box crashing when loading

riffraff12000

I have been running Launchbox through Big Box at start up since I built my machine in January. Today, my girlfriend and her father played it and it ran fine. I go to turn it on and Big Box crashes about halfway through the name of it and the start up sound. No error, nothing, it just stops working. Launchbox works fine.

I tried uninstalling launchbox, and reinstalling. I've tried turning the whole machine off and on. There are no background apps running. I'm stumped.

I read through the forums and found people asking about this and am not having much luck with their solutions. Maybe I'm missing some files I need to delete then reinstall, I don't know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 minutes ago, riffraff12000 said:

I have been running Launchbox through Big Box at start up since I built my machine in January. Today, my girlfriend and her father played it and it ran fine. I go to turn it on and Big Box crashes about halfway through the name of it and the start up sound. No error, nothing, it just stops working. Launchbox works fine.

I tried uninstalling launchbox, and reinstalling. I've tried turning the whole machine off and on. There are no background apps running. I'm stumped.

I read through the forums and found people asking about this and am not having much luck with their solutions. Maybe I'm missing some files I need to delete then reinstall, I don't know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What solutions have you tried.]? That would help exlude and narrow some things down. Also you really do not need to uninstall LaunchBox if you want to try to install a version again. Just go into the \LaunchBox\Updates folder and run the installer again. LB really does not install on a system.