LaunchBox Community Forums

xtension 2 Player Controller Emulator Edition

It finally made its way home. This thing is a beast, it works very well in launchbox, I use xinput for all systems except for MAME I change it into keyboard mode. I set up the layouts for MUGEN as well for authentic feel and it feels like my youth, very very pleased with this product, I would recommend it 100%

I will test and proceed to see what works and what doesn't, maybe start a thread in the forum about this controller

Pause theme works for everything, same with all other features like volume control and exit

don't know how to use pause theme for MAME though, because its in Keyboard mode, if anyone knows, please feel free to chime in :)

I basically have to exit out from the extension controller

another flaw is I have to unplug this controller if I want to use my 360 xbox one wireless controllers, the extension doesn't like other xinputs for some reason, again if anybody knows please feel free to help me out, so for example I want to play PS2 games I will start BIGBOX with the wireless controllers

this is my only gripe at the moment, but as far a that, this is a beauty 

IMG_0344.png

IMG_0345.png

IMG_0346.png

IMG_0347.png

Edited by kidshoalin

hey midd, thanks for replying, when I do press pause, it actually pauses the mame game, like freeze it and I press it again and it got back to game, I want LB/BB to over ride it to the pause theme where I can save, exit , reset etc.

its a LL/BB script maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, myric227 said:

I received the Plus version this weekend, that includes the 4 way and spinner, and it's amazing!  I got the same Nintendo skin as well.  I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

My brother just ordered one of those too. It looks like a very nice controller. He got it with the 32" full arcade unit