LaunchBox Community Forums

New Error with MAME Games

Drybonz

I'm getting a new error that seems to be possibly related to RocketLauncher somehow when I'm launching MAME games... error is "-nouse bezel" not recognized.  I haven't had this error in the past... just wondering if anyone else is having/has had this problem and knows how to clear it up.  Thanks for the help.

10 hours ago, Drybonz said:

I'm getting a new error that seems to be possibly related to RocketLauncher somehow when I'm launching MAME games... error is "-nouse bezel" not recognized.  I haven't had this error in the past... just wondering if anyone else is having/has had this problem and knows how to clear it up.  Thanks for the help.

Try here: http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?6201-MAME-v0-212-don-t-launch-with-RocketLauncher&p=44551&viewfull=1#post44551

Thanks for the link... nothing about my specific issue, but I had wondered if it was a problem with needing to update the module, so I re-downloaded RL thinking it would have all the latest modules included, but maybe not?  I've posted in that thread.

Edited by Drybonz