LaunchBox Community Forums

Prefer Theme videos option

Headrush69

Recently updated to version 11.6 from 11.2 and in Big Box (Unified Redux theme), using the video view, it's playing the video snaps, not theme videos as before.

So I look in Big Box options and I don't see the option to prefer Theme Videos anymore. Was this removed?

Looking in LaunchBox options I see there is now a video priorities section and Big Box does follow that, but having different settings between LB and BB is much better. Who wants a small theme video in LB's sidebar?

Am I missing something here?

2 minutes ago, Headrush69 said:

No one can verify this option was removed?

It was removed. I know it was not working due to the video priorities that got added in LB. so likely why it was removed. 

I could see it still being useful to have regular videos in LB and theme videos in BB. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

It was removed. I know it was not working due to the video priorities that got added in LB. so likely why it was removed. 

I could see it still being useful to have regular videos in LB and theme videos in BB. 

Thanks for the update.

Ultimately my cabinet will be using BB exclusively, once Sinden light guns come and all is set up. I guess on the positive side I can save the space from the non theme videos I won't need. ?

• Like 1