LaunchBox Community Forums

Dev work / custom build / themes

vzc

@Neil9000 - thanks for your replies - I noticed you are very active and rather prompt with responses. 

Ive been looking at Hyperspin with rocket launcher and launchbox/bigbox 

It seems big box ticks more of the boxes however online presence (you tube) there's a tonne more Hyperspin videos due to cabinet builds - do people not really build with LaunchBox? is there a dev area where one can contribute towards things or is it jus t dev yourself upload and share with the community? are there any systems like megacade out there but built using big box not hyperspin?

I have played around with a few of the freely available offerings online (pre built drives) (yes I know frowned upon - sorry but wanted to use it as a base to play around with) - I also previously had my own collection (very small as it was just a past time hobby) but with recent events having more time id like to get back in to things and possibly move all the media I have over from a Hyperspin build to launchbox / big box 

I have a 8TB collection but find hyperspin very old and clunky and want to rebuild from scratch including custom themes - are there any dedicated forum links or people who you could advise where I could start on creating a fresh build with custom theme?

im new to the forums so looking around but if anyone know of the answers would save me time thanks :)

TIA