LaunchBox Community Forums

Importing files

loceysgw

I purchased a 8 tb HDD a while back that has hyperspin on it with a ton of games with their emulators, boxart, images, videos, etc. My question is can I add all the games, boxart, videos, images, etc. to Launchbox without importing them into a launchbox folder. In other words having launchbox access these images and videos from there current folders? I'm trying to save space and utilize all the images and videos I currently have without having to download them on Launchbox. 

1 hour ago, loceysgw said:

I purchased a 8 tb HDD a while back that has hyperspin on it with a ton of games with their emulators, boxart, images, videos, etc. My question is can I add all the games, boxart, videos, images, etc. to Launchbox without importing them into a launchbox folder. In other words having launchbox access these images and videos from there current folders? I'm trying to save space and utilize all the images and videos I currently have without having to download them on Launchbox. 

You can, but its a long and tedious job, you will have to change the path for each image type one by one, and do it for every platform. Tools/Manage Platforms/Folders tab.